Seeking School Based Therapists for Various Locations
If you are a dedicated mental health professional who is passionate about improving client outcomes and helping Iowans to access mental health services, we want you to join our team!
- EXCELLENT COMPENSATION
- WELLMARK BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD HEALTH INSURANCE
- A SUPPORTIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- YEAR ROUND POSITION WITH FLEXIBLE SUMMER HOURS
- FREE PLAY THERAPY TRAINING
- FREE SUPERVISION TOWARDS LICENSURE
- Generous Full Time Benefits: PTO, Holiday Pay, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance and Long Term disability insurance
Integrative Counseling Solutions, Inc. seeks a licensed therapist with an LMHC (or Temp LMHC), LMFT (or Temp LMFT), LISW or LMSW, to join our growing School Based Team. Positions available in Dallas, Story, Madison, Warren, Marion, Jasper, and Polk County Schools as well as offices in West Des Moines, Indianola, Ankeny, Webster City and Knoxville, Iowa.
We are a dedicated, innovative and multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals who are breaking down barriers to help Iowans access mental health services in Central Iowa.
The ideal candidate will have over 2 years experience as a licensed therapist, additional training in a therapeutic method, experience treating children, teens, adults, and families. EMDR Training, CADC and/or Registered Play Therapist (RPT) are a plus!
- Evaluating and assessing children, parents, and families and developing specific mental health treatment plan.
- Providing individual and family therapy services with an emphasis on dealing with trauma and building resilience.
- Collaborating with school staff to meetneedsof children and families.
Interested candidates should send in a cover letter and resume to:
Integrative Counseling Solutions, Inc.
Attn: Cheryl Garland, Clinical Director
1200 Valley West Drive #508
West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Master’s degree and licensure as an LISW,, LMHC (or Temp LMHC), LMFT. (or Temp LMFT), LMSW
- Experience providing therapeutic services to children, youth and families.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Child Abuse Registry and must have a valid driver’s license.
Salary: $42,500.00 to $65,000.00 /year
If you are interested in applying or a position with Integrative Counseling Solutions, you may also follow the link below to our website.
Integrative Counseling Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status.