Functional Family Therapist at Orchard Place
Functional Family Therapist
Are you looking for a position where you can learn and implement an evidence-based intervention to make a difference in the lives of children and families? Do you enjoy independence and flexibility to create your own schedule while being a part of a supportive and cohesive team?
Join the Functional Family Therapy (FFT) team at Orchard Place! Functional Family Therapists provide in-home mental health treatment services to children/youth ages 10-18 years. FFT is a short-term, strength-based model that focuses on assessment and intervention in order to address risk and protective factors within and outside the family that impact the adolescent and their adaptive development.
FFT Therapists have the option to work from home, and mileage to and from appointments is reimbursed.
Offering a $2000 sign on bonus! Functional Family Therapists receive a $1000 retention bonus after completing 6 months of employment, a $1000 retention bonus after completing 12 months of employment, and a $2000 annual retention bonus thereafter.
Orchard Place values diversity, equity and inclusion, and we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is the key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
- Provide services to children, youth and families following the Functional Family Therapy practice
- Achieve the Functional Family Therapy phases of treatment
- Attend Court hearings, staffings and other activities per the Functional Family Therapy plan
- Complete all necessary documentation
- Attend and participate in all Functional Family Therapy training and consultation activities
Why you should do FFT at Orchard Place:
- The FFT model allows therapists a balance of structure and creativity when working with families
- FFT allows therapists to be flexible with schedule to find a balance that works for both the therapist and clients
- New therapists will attend national training to receive instruction on Functional Family Therapy practice
- Competitive benefits and time off package. Relocation assistance available.
- $47,000 base salary for non-independently licensed therapists, $51,500 base for independently licensed therapists.
- Adjustments to base salary made to compensate applicable experience.
- Your employment at Orchard Place qualifies for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF). The PSLF forgives the remaining balance on your federal Direct Loans after you make 120 qualifying monthly payments under a qualifying repayment plan while working full time for a qualifying public service employer (such as Orchard Place).
- May qualify for up to $20,000 in student loan forgivess.
- Master’s degree in mental health field and Iowa licensure as LMSW, MHC-TL, MFT-TL, LISW, LMHC or LMFT
- Experience providing therapeutic services to children, youth and families
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets agency guidelines
- Criminal, Abuse Registry, and Motor Vehicle Record checks completed.