Grand View University seeking Counseling Program Director
POSITION: Clinical Mental Health Counseling Academic Program Director
Grand View University is seeking an experienced, innovative individual to assume leadership of its new online Masters’ degree program in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Provide leadership and vision for the academic program
- Coordinate the recruitment, selection, and development of program faculty
- Direct the development, implementation and assessment of the curriculum and general program outcomes
- Teach courses in the program
- Direct the recruitment, admission, and retention efforts of students
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the program
- Prepare, submit and manage the program’s budget
- Participate actively in appropriate professional counseling organizations
The Director will be a member of the Grand View faculty. Initial rank will be determined by experience and relevant credentials. Expectations for teaching and other faculty responsibilities, as well as contract length are TBD and will be established to meet program needs.