LMHC Desired-Temp license possible
R & R Counseling Solutions is looking for qualified people to provide Licensed Mental Health Services. Supervision is possible for the right candidate but must have passed the NCE or equivalent exam to be able to obtain licensure in the State of Iowa.
The candidate must be self-motivated and be able and willing to complete all required documentation in a timely professional manner. They must have good personal skills and adhere to the ACA Code of Ethics. They must have good communication skills and be able to handle stressful situations. Computer skills are also a must due to documentation being done mostly electronically. They must be willing to work with individuals and groups to promote optimum mental health. May help individuals deal with family issues, parenting, marital problems, suicide, stress management, anger management, problems with self-esteem, anxiety, depression, and issues associated with aging and mental and emotional health among many others.
- Active listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
To apply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org