LSI is offering a sign on bonus! Temp License is Acceptable!
LSI IS OFFERING A SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $2,500!
“I work at LSI so that my clients know that although their journey may be difficult, they do not have to endure it alone.” Shantel, an LSI therapist
At LSI, we are dedicated to wrapping compassionate care around the children and families we are privileged to serve. Our therapists are central to our mission and serve as expert advisors to LSI’s early childhood, behavioral health, and family safety teams.
LPHA’s hired on will be offered a sign-on bonus up to $2,500, until posting ends. Begin the process to learn more about the sign on bonus opportunity and the chance to work for a people focused, results driven organization by completing an application.
We are seeking a full-time Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA) to provide therapy and counseling to couples, families, adults, and children in Story, Polk and surrounding counties. Travel will be required.
In this role, you will:
- Provide therapy services to youth in residential treatment and in a community-based setting
- Collaborate with Polk County Juvenile Court Services to provide trauma-informed mental health support for youth at the Polk County Juvenile Detention Center
- Have the potential to see clients in a school-based setting
- Serve a diverse population of children, adults, couples, and families
- Develop individual treatment plans to fully address each client’s various behavioral and mental health care needs
- Manage case plan oversight and re-evaluate as necessary to build the best possible outcomes for our clients
- Will be on call and requires at least one evening per week.
- Travel as needed
- Have the ability to receive free clinical licensure supervision from one of our Clinical Supervisors
- A Master’s in Social Work or an approved related field (LMFT, LMHC)
- Must be licensed in the state of Iowa (temporary and provisionally licensed applicants are encouraged to apply!)
- A valid driver’s license, good driving record, and auto insurance
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check, including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child Abuse registries, Sex Offender registry, and a criminal history check
Benefits and Perks
We view each staff member as a holistic person with concerns, interests, and commitments outside of work. We are a team who cares about each other, believes in work-life balance, and provides flexible scheduling to meet your needs. LSI offers a 401(k), generous paid time off, and health, dental, life, and vision insurance. We also provide Team LSI perks like gym discounts, pet insurance, and cell phone discounts through Verizon.
Ready to get started and join Team LSI? Apply today!