Multiple openings at Orchard Place (Temp License Acceptable)
Orchard Place has opportunities as Center Based Therapists and School Based Therapists! Come join a team committed to providing trauma-informed care to children, youth and families.
- Evaluate and assess children, youth and families and develop specific mental health treatment plan
- Provide individual and family therapy services with emphasis on dealing with trauma and building resilience
- Coordinate clinical work with services provided to patients by other agencies and individuals
- Licensed, or eligible for license, in Iowa as an LMSW, LISW, LMHC or LMFT or temporarily licensed in Iowa as T-LMHC or T-LMFT.
- Experience providing therapeutic services to children, youth and families
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- $41,500 base salary
- 120 hours of vacation and 80 hours of sick leave accrued annually and 9 paid holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Flex Spending Plan, and employer-paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Supervision towards independent licensure and access to paid CEU approved trainings
- Training in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) and opportunities to receive training in Trust Based Relational Interventions (TBRI), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) and Adlerian Play Therapy as approved by supervisor.