Outpatient Mental Health Therapist
Position Title: Outpatient Mental Health Therapist
Position Description: This position is responsible for providing outpatient mental health therapy, counseling, social work, and other similar psychological services for 515 Therapy and Consulting. Works cooperatively with clinical and support staff. Reports to Owner and Clinical Director.
Who We Are: Our mission is to provide a valuable service in our community by improving the mental health and well-being of individuals and families through high-quality, personalized care. We believe a company and its outcomes are only as good as its culture. Unity is strength and when there is teamwork and collaboration, amazing things can be achieved.
Our Values and Core Beliefs: We believe in the greater good – the “win/win” ⸰ We believe everyone is deserving of a positive and healthy environment ⸰ We believe in kindness ⸰ We believe in teamwork ⸰ We believe that success requires grit ⸰ We believe in meeting you where you are at ⸰ We believe in a growth mindset and challenging the status quo ⸰ We believe everyone has worth.
515 Therapy and Consulting is looking for a provider that shares its values and mission and is excited to be engaged with a group that holds each other in high regard, show kindness towards others, and is looking forward to collaborating and adding value that benefits the whole.
- Provides high quality, compassionate and ethical outpatient mental health services
- Assures timely and proper documentation of clinical work
- Knowledgeable about local and regional community resources and how to access them
- Actively participate as a positive and engaged member of the 515 Therapy team
- Maintains good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities
- Completes all recommended continuing education requirements
- Stay current with updated research and best practices
- Serves as the point of contact for your clients, including setting up first appointments, and collecting copays
- Responds to client, as well as co-worker inquiry and messages, within 24 hours
- Attends monthly peer consultation and any other mandatory meetings or trainings that may occur
- Meets contract requirements
Essentials for Your Success:
- Desire to contribute regularly to maintaining a friendly, inclusive, and dynamic team-oriented environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills, including ability to prioritize tasks
- Skilled in positive communication
- Ability to adapt to change with a bright outlook
- Ability to work independently, while contributing to the group
- Openness to sharing and receiving constructive feedback
- Knowledge of HIPAA privacy standards for private health information
- The ability to think on your feet and problem-solve
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, email navigation, copy machine, fax machine, and willingness to learnEHR system
- Basic troubleshooting of printers and computers
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments
- Is consistently on time for sessions and meetings
- Full licensure preferred, however not required
What You’ll Love About Us: We believe in providing a safe, collaborative, inspiring environment for therapists to thrive, learn, and grow into their best selves! Every day at 515 is a chance to create a positive impact in a place you will be proud to call home all while enjoying the following benefits:
• High Earning Potential (70/30 split)
• LMFT, LMHC, LISW, Psychologist (provisional license will be considered)
• 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision
• Billing and Administrative Support
• Amazing Environment
• Flexible and Accommodating
• Upscale Office and Gym Access
• On-Site Medication Management
Still interested? So are we. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and get ready to see your title as Therapist in a whole new light. We can’t wait to meet you!
515 Therapy and Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity employer providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and impactfully create together.