Relocate to Colorado (Bonus!); or Virtual Position
We offer a $10,000 relocation bonus to Denver, Colorado! We also have virtual positions for therapists living in Iowa with a Colorado license.
Who We Are: Family Care Center (FCC) was founded in 2016 with the mission to improve access to mental health care in the local community and has since become Colorado’s largest and fastest growing outpatient provider of services for behavior health. FCC brings together the highest quality providers with a wide range of skills including psychiatrists, psychologists, marital therapists, family therapists, licensed professional counselors, and child therapists to work as a team to help individuals and families on their journey to grow and thrive.
- We prioritize giving our Provider’s sufficient time to get to know their patients.
- We enable our Providers to focus on clinical care through extensive administrative support.
- We empower our Providers to grow and maintain healthy work-life balance.
- Our quality Providers enjoy being a part of our culture with a higher than industry standard clinician retention rate.
- Family Care Center believes in autonomy, support, and empowerment for our providers.
Position Summary: Operates as an independently licensed behavioral health clinician. Provides counseling and mental health services, which may include evaluation, diagnosis, treatment of mental illness, and other psychological issues. Therapists work to address other social needs of patients and utilize appropriate external or internals referral sources for specialty care, hospitalization, or advanced psychiatric assessments and treatments.
- Implements counseling/therapy for assigned patients in both individual and group settings. Interviews and assesses patients and/or patient’s family, caregivers, and/or legal representatives.
- Determines, provides and/or arranges for needed internal and external services/interventions. Participates and/or arranges case reviews/care conferences to evaluate progress.
- Assists with discharge planning and processes, including identification of community-based resources, and provides referrals as part of the discharge plan. Assesses, collaborates, and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs and readiness for discharge with other members of the care team.
- Utilizes appropriate teaching methods and/or referrals to ensure patient/family educational needs are met. Participates and/or trains new staff, students and interns as assigned.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Attend weekly mandatory supervisory meeting with Clinical Director or Clinical Supervisor as required.
Assists with other duties as assigned as required by supervisor.
- Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility: None
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or a related field required
- 2 years of relevant experience with adult, geriatric and/or child and adolescent populations required.
- Experience using evidence-based treatments to treat multiple behavioral health disorders, including anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
- State licensure as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) required
- Registered play therapist
Annual Salary Range: $80,000 – $95,000 Depending on Experience. Opportunity for compensation rewards through our 5-star program.
Family Care Center offers competitive compensation and benefits packages with the ability to also maintain work-life balance. Full time employees are eligible for 401k, vision, dental, medical, life, and employee wellness and discount plans.
Family Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.