Therapist wanted in Northern Iowa
Anastasi Counseling Services is looking to expand its Clinical Therapist team. We are a well-established, private clinic with 30+ year’s involvement in the North Iowa Area that provides services for mental health, substance use, marriage and family, and adolescent therapy.
Anastasi Counseling Services is seeking a part-time or full-time clinical therapist. As an independent contractor you’ll have the flexibility to schedule your own hours. You will work independently and conduct your own intakes, allowing you decide who you want to work with and when.
Anastasi Counseling Services handles billing, credentialing, marketing, and would feature you on our website.
Required License: One of the following state of Iowa license in good standing with the behavioral health board.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work or marriage and family
- Ability to work independently and adhere to individual schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess personal integrity and responsibility
- Solid relationship-building capabilities
- A positive and compassionate attitude
- Attentive to details
- Maintain an independent caseload and establish positive and trusting relationships with clients
Complete assessments and treatment planning
- Provide in-person and/or telehealth counseling to a wide variety of clients, depending on clients’ needs
- Work independently without supervision
- Submit clinical notes for billing on a weekly basis
- Educate and involve family members or other loved ones in the treatment process if/when necessary
- When required, refer clients to outside resources that can better address their specific needs
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of each and every client
- Maintain all required licenses and appropriate insurances,
About Anastasi Counseling Services
Our name has been synonymized with care and compassion for over 30 years. Our clinical team has passion for helping those in need and showing kindness for all those that walk through our doors. We work independently, providing consultation and support as needed. Providers have the ability to develop their own clinical private practice where all of the hassles of business ownership are taken care of for you. Anastasi will assist with scheduling, credentialing, and marketing. We take care of the billing!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- LMHC (Preferred)
- LMFT (Preferred)
- LISW (Preferred)