Holistic Resources Mental Health and Wellness Clinic is seeking 1-2 full-time therapists to join our expanding Clinic. We are primarily seeking licensed therapists, however unlicensed therapists and postdoctoral/ postgraduate students will also be considered and are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will provide therapy and/or neuropsychological evaluation services with an emphasis on team-based care. The candidate will provide ongoing consultation and coordination of care with primary care providers and other relevant individuals regarding the mental health issues of clients and their families.
- $3,000 signing bonus provided after 6 months of employment (full-time employees only)
- Negotiable benefits and salary
- User friendly EMR system (TheraNest)
- Established referral network
- Established collaborative relationships with the majority of the local school districts, PCP’s, psychiatrists, treatment facilities (residential centers/hospitals), and other health providers
- Flexible work schedule
- Telehealth services
- PhD or PsyD degree from an APA accredited program is preferred. We will consider doctoral level candidates from a non-APA program, as well as licensed Master’s level clinicians (LISW, MFT, LMHC, etc.) and postdoctoral/postgraduate students who can demonstrate appropriate clinical experience and training
- One year postdoctoral /postgraduate experience preferred. We will consider unlicensed candidates who need to fulfill supervised postdoctoral/postgraduate hours toward licensure, however please note that we cannot offer a formal postdoctoral fellowship
- Ability to be licensed in the state of Iowa (if licensed)
- Generalist training with experience in a broad range of mental health concerns
- Experience with brief interventions/consultations with other providers is preferred
- Training in psychological/neuropsychological assessment is preferred
- Ability to routinely manage complex patients
- Ability to evaluate clients and make clinical judgments based on information gathered during sessions
- Ability to accurately diagnose/strong familiarity with DSM-V diagnostic requirements
- Training and experience with empirically supported psychotherapy and other therapeutic interventions based on patient needs and goals of care
- Ability to routinely provide patient and family education and training
- Ability to complete required patient care documentation and communication in a timely manner and in accordance with professional standards.
- Willingness to and experience in collaborating with other agencies as needed to deliver coordinated care (schools, doctors, psychiatrists, etc.)
- Desire to be part of a growing service team that is dedicated to offering a holistic approach to treatment
To apply: Send Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com